A shoulder bag with a strap that secures with a key lock closure pulled straight from the archives. The structured shape is crafted from beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas and completed with black leather details. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of the House's heritage.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with black leather details
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Key with leather holder
- Interior zipper pocket and two smartphone pockets
- Double chain shoulder straps with 9.5" drop
- Lock closure
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Medium size: 13.5"W x 9"H x 6.6"D
- The model is 5'8" tall & not Authentic
- Bag is Top-quality non-authentic
You might also like
Top-quality non-authentic Small Cabas Phantom in soft grained calfskin with leather handles and straps to tighten the bag. Celine bags are crafted...
Top-quality non-authentic Saint Laurent monogram envelope bag with a front flap and magnetic snap closure, decorated with metal initials and a mix...
Top-quality non-authentic Black 'Sunset' shoulder bag from Saint Laurent. Size medium. Made of patent calf leather with a crocodile skin effect. Magnetic...
Top-quality non-authentic The Vavin chain bag is made from Damier Ebene canvas, elegantly balanced with soft calf leather. The golden-finish lock is...
Top-quality non-authentic The Pochette Métis handbag is a chic, scaled-down version of the classic satchel silhouette. This covetable model is crafted from...
Top-quality non-authentic PRODUCT DETAILS Supple monogram saint Laurent flap front bag with adjustable, removable and convertible leather strap, metal interlocking ysl signature...
Gucci Padlock medium GG shoulder bag